Monday 25 November 2013

Trott Leaves Ashes Tour

Things have gone from bad to worse for England after their crushing defeat as Jonathan Trott leaves the Ashes tour due to a stress-related condition he has a history of struggling with.

He scored only 19 runs in the two innings of the first test.

Trott commented on the situation saying, "I don't think it's right that I'm playing knowing that I'm not 100%...I cannot currently operate at the level I have done in the past." He added, "my priority now is to take a break from cricket so that I can focus on my recovery."

Alastair Cook recently spoke out about David Warner's comments, calling them "disrespectful" but England coach Andy Flower says "it is not directly related to that".

We wish him all the best in a speedy recovery!


Ball on Willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment